Sunday 1 February 2015

New Painting for 2015

Happy New Year to you all, bit late but never mind.

First painting of the new year for me and was painted at home using my Pochade box , was really nice to get back painting again even if it was indoors. Yes, this year once it warms up a bit more i will most definitely go out and paint plain air , did one last year and quite enjoyed it though i would rather do it in a quiet spot as last time i was not at home with people seeing me paint , daft really but that is something i will have to combat .

Anyway here is the new painting , 14x10 Canvas board Acrylics



This was the first outcome then after a day i added a bit more but now not sure if i did the right thing as i really wanted to keep things simple in preparation for plain air panting.



This is the end result 
Please take time to comment as it really helps me .
Many Thanks
Colin.

8 comments:

  1. I Like it very nice is it for sale. ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Already own 5 of your works. as of today The old Clapper, Going Home, On to Grassington, Mountain Lake (your Watercolour which I think is superb).Lock 39e Huddersfield ship Canal. Regards Kevin. I would also like to own River wharf near Beckamonds Yorkshire is this for sale if so how much. Kevin

      Delete
  2. Hi Kevin , sorry not been on the blog for quite some time in fact i have neglected painting a lot as we have had some serious house modifications done which includes my painting room being turned back into a bedroom again , will be back painting soon again .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful painting of a very tranquil scene another superb painting by a great artist.
    Kindest regards as alway's Colin.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colin.

    I want to thank you for the 2 paintings I received today (1/7/2015). Tranquillity is a beautiful painting. and wily lots cottage is fantastic.
    My personnel collection of your paintings now numbers 8 may you go on for many more years painting gorgeous scenery like you do you capture it so wonderful

    Kind regards
    Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kevin, Many many thanks for your purchase or willy Lotts Cottage and all the other paintings you have in your collection now, Also, a very big Thank You for all you very kind comments, its appreciated .
    Regards
    Colin..

    ReplyDelete